Skip to main content

Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS 8 Pound Commercial Upright Vacuum, Blue

  • Upright vacuum cleaner with 12-inch-wide cleaning path is better suited for cleaning low pile carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage
  • Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation; on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
  • Automatic floor adjustment enables the vacuum cleaner to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
  • Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
  • Measures 6 x 13 x 35 inches (H x W x D); weighs 8.2 pounds

Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum

XL Lightweight multi-floor cleaning vacuum
Transform commercial cleaning from carpet to hard floors with powerful direct suction and easy-to-use fingertip controls. Clean up close to cabinets, baseboards and under desks and furniture. And at only 8 pounds, it’s easy to push and carry anywhere. Best of all, the Oreck XL Commercial Upright was proudly built in the U.S.A with U.S. and globally sourced components
12" wide cleaning head covers a wider area and leaves no center dirt path. Clear, non-marring bumpers. Exclusive MicroSweep goes from carpet to bare floors with no adjustments. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills. Powerful, high-speed, balanced, double helix brushes whirl at 6500 rpm.

                              
Image result for customer review
By Bev Russell
I purchased my second Oreck a month ago... I decided I wanted to keep my first one downstairs and not have to bring it up and downstairs.... my 2nd Oreck is a commercial model... almost vacuums by itself... so very lightweight ... I LOVE it... I clean house for my daughter who is going through chemo... she has a Dyson.... I have a backache for at least a day after using that vacuum... sure do appreciate the light weightness of the Oreck.... but is has ALOT of "suck" power... HIGHLY recommend this vacuum !!!!!

By Linda L. Beacham
Cleaning houses is what I do and I do that with Orecks. I have four and this one is the best!

By Matt
I bought this after three bagless pieces of junk I have owned over the past 15 years. I got the first bagless, the Fantom when they came out. That thing was terrible and dirty. It made a mess when you dumped out the dust. Being my first bagless, I didn't realize that you can't fill the canister up but have to constantly empty it. After that gave out, I replaced it with a Hoover clone of a Dyson. It was a bit easier to empty out the bottom, but the same issues were there. Constant emptying. When that gave up around Christmas this year I went to Wal-Mart. All they had was more bagless junk so I regrettably picked up a Eureka they had. Same constant emptying as the the others, and the brush started jamming after a few hours. I was crazy mad at that point and went on Amazon, found this Oreck and have not looked back since. The bags are big and cheap. I can vacuum the whole house several times on the same bag. It sucks so strong you can feel it when trying to move it when it's on. Forget those bagless pieces of junk, and buy this for way cheaper.

By Sandra Lee
I bought this for my 92 year old mother who insists on doing her own vacuuming and only wants to use an Oreck. This one is light enough for her to move around, works beautifully, and is a good value.

By Naynay
I was skeptical about this purchase, but read a lot on vacuums before buying. This is a great little vacuum. It is rugged, yet light and it has picked up all the pet hair (my dog sheds horribly) as well as pine needles from my Christmas tree. When on the tile floor, it doesn't blow things around, even the dust bunnies get sucked right up and I don't have to chase after them like I had to with my old vacuum. I can run it straight from my ceramic tile floor onto the floor rugs without changing adjustments, and it doesn't try to suck the rug up into it. It's much iighter than any vacuum I have ever owned, which is great because it's not quite the work out to vacuum that it was in the past. This makes me use the vacuum more often (I need any incentive I can get!) The only negative about it is that the cord is industrial organge ... my son made the comment that it is the ugliest vacuum cleaner he has ever seen. Well, I care not a bit about the looks of the vacuum clean as long as it performs well. I am very happy with this purchase.

By Jo
My last Oreck lasted 18 yrs and hope our new Oreck XL2100 lasts this long too. I might purchase one for my dad - so light and easy to use. His heavy Kirby has to go.

By Swonny
I've been using Oreck Vacuums for years. I know that there are other vacuums on the market that look great and have a lot of hype, but forget them! This is the best and it lasts forever. It's light, gets under beds, easy to use, and cleans great.

By JB
I owned an Oreck for many years and loved it. Three months ago I purchased a Shark Navigator. I dislike it so much that I just purchased another Oreck...I love it. Light weight, great suction, great on hard woods and easy to vacumn under furniture.

By Alex Y
This vacuum really sucks (in a good way)! It is amazingly efficient because it only uses 4.0 amps, which is about 1/3 of my previous canister vacuum and cleans the carpet much much better. It fluffs the carpet really nice that it looks new again. The noise is nowhere near as loud as my previous canister (Hoover Platinum - great motor but too heavy) too. Besides the lighter weight, the Oreck also seems to pull itself along giving you the feeling it has some sort of assist. Highly recommend this vacuum!
review image

By B. Moore
So I bought this vacuum cleaner as a replacement for a Shark Professional Lift Away canister vaccum. The shark had some issues, namely:

1. It had an attachment tube through which all the suction power at some point went. This tube was made of a material that kept cracking and we had to duct tape it. In the end it was more tape than tube and this led to a loss of suction.
2. I was absolutely SICK of emptying the canister and digging out pet hair and inhaling the dust and cleaning the filter etc. It was nasty.

My wife and I made a deal for the housework. She would do the downstairs and I the upstairs. Since the upstairs is 100% frize carpet, the vacuum quickly became a point of contention for me.

I did my research (A LOT OF IT) and came to Oreck. I didn't feel like shelling out 500+ dollars for one of the super top of the line home versions that are aesthetically pleasing and instead opted to pocket the cash and buy this workhorse for 150 bucks. And I am IMPRESSED.

We have 3 dogs and a cat. The dogs are a Siberian Husky, a German Shepard, and a St. Bernard. Needless to say we a have a LOT of pet hair. Some reviewers have mentioned that they didn't think the oreck was effective for this. These people are lying to you. Our carpets are now amazingly clean. This thing sucks up debris and pet hair like nothing I've ever seen. Its a BEAST. And its lightweight. The bags hold a LOT and when its time to change them out you just pull em, toss em and replace em.

They are cheap. I've been through 2 in a month and got a 25 pack for like 15 bucks. Get the scent tabs. You can really smell them at first, after the first couple of days you cant smell anything, which hopefully is the point.

Some people have mentioned a burning rubber smell when they started using the vaccuum. I noticed this too, but I think it is just a burn in phenomenon as it quickly went away.

The replacement and maintenance parts (belt/roller) are both on amazon for under 10 bucks. I expect to change the belts and rollers on occasion and have this vacuum for a decade.

It doesn't have any attachments. it just cleans the carpets and floors superbly well. We've used it downstairs on wood and rugs and tile with no issues and it has pulled up loose pet hair and cat litter with no problems.

Give it a go. Best vacuum I've ever owned. See pictures for pet hair effectiveness.
review image review image review image review image

                                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier

Unit cannot be used with an extension cord Protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture Helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult Effortless humidity control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room Continuous operation is possible when unit is located near a suitable drain Effortless full tank alert system with auto shut-off Frigidaire Energy Star Dehumidifier 50-Pint Dehumidifier The Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It also helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult. Frigidaire’s 50 pints-per-day dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable drain. It features full-function electronic controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator, and a washable filter that reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles. Its ef

California Home Goods Naturally Activated Bamboo Air Purifying Bag, Charcoal Color, 200g

MAINTAIN A FRESH & ODOR FREE ENVIRONMENT - Through specially formulated carbon activated bamboo charcoal, our purifying bag works naturally as an odor remover and air purifier to maintain a fresh, breathable environment. GREAT FOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD PET - For pet lovers everywhere. Whether you have a messy cat or dog, these non-toxic bags help to eliminate and absorb urine and fecal odor. PREVENT MOLD, MILDEW & EXCESS MOISTURE - Our bamboo charcoal easily cleans air by trapping, filtering and absorbing airborne moisture, thereby reducing mildew formation and other pollutants known to trigger allergies. REUSABLE & WORKS ANYWHERE - Toss it in your laundry, gym bag, smelly shoes, bathroom or even your car. It conveniently works anywhere and is reusable for up to two years. LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of our products at California Home Goods that we offer you a lifetime guarantee. Our factory warranty is only available from the authorized seller Calif

Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote | Dolby Vision | 2018 release

 Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote | Dolby Vision | 2018 release VIDEO REVIEW