Skip to main content

Leupold RX-1200i TBR/W with DNA Laser Rangefinder Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity OLED Selectable

  • none
  • Imported
  • Leupold RX-1200i TBR/W w/DNA Laser Rangefinder Breakup Inf
Leupold RX-1200i TBR/W with DNA Laser Rangefinder Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity OLED Selectable 170639

                               
Image result for customer review
By Brian Blakeman
I bought this range finder because of the ratings and I'm very happy with it. I recently took it white tail hunting and was extremely impressed with how easily it picked up objects. I had a Bushnell elite for 5 years and the leupold is way better. It ranges super quickly, is easy to use, has all the features, and is extremely well built. After I shot my buck this year(ranged at 283 yards) I was crossing a creek and fell in. Everything was submerged but my head and it was about 30 degrees out. I had my rangefinder on my belt in its case, as soon as I got all my wet clothes off and my senses about me I ranged a few different things... the leupold worked like a champ!

By B. Parsons
I absolutely love this thing. I am beyond pleased with the simple directions and easy use. I happily sacrifice some big bucks for the confidence that I'll get my big buck come archery season!

Update 11/16/16: I took this on opening day of bow season this year, and accidentally dropped it out of my pocket. It fell onto a dirt driveway and stayed there all night in the rain. No problem at all though, and the lenses are not scratched a bit. I let it dry first and wiped off the dirt, and this thing never skipped a beat. THIS RANGEFINDER IS ABSOLUTELY WORTH EVERY CENT!

By Jerry Barber
I traded in my old rangefinder after my buddy was ranging pronghorns at 750- yards with his 1200i. That was the best move I ever made. This rangefinder is absolutely the best one I have ever seen or used. If you are in the market, this is the one to get.

By A. Campa
Awesome rangefinder probably best on the market for the money. I used it this deer season and it worked flawlessly. I upgraded to this model from another Leupold rangefinder and although the other worked great this one tops it. I chose this one over others because of the Leupold name and reputation. I have several Leupold products that work flawlessly. Their guarantee and service is the best in the business.

By Amazon Customer
Leupold always makes quality ! This rangefinder functions flawlessly.

By Kindle Customer
Accuracy + features + price = a sweet deal on a quality range finder. Honestly, this is a "can't go wrong" purchase!

By Amazon Customer
So far so good. A lot of settings available. I like that I can use it for archery and rifle.

By Michael L. Morrison
Great piece of hardware. Easy to read, great optical clarity. Built very tough.

By Brian L. Printz
excellent, lightweight, easy to use the basic features

By Amazon Customer
they are really helpful in the field

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier

Unit cannot be used with an extension cord Protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture Helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult Effortless humidity control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room Continuous operation is possible when unit is located near a suitable drain Effortless full tank alert system with auto shut-off Frigidaire Energy Star Dehumidifier 50-Pint Dehumidifier The Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It also helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult. Frigidaire’s 50 pints-per-day dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable drain. It features full-function electronic controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator, and a washable filter that reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles. Its ef

California Home Goods Naturally Activated Bamboo Air Purifying Bag, Charcoal Color, 200g

MAINTAIN A FRESH & ODOR FREE ENVIRONMENT - Through specially formulated carbon activated bamboo charcoal, our purifying bag works naturally as an odor remover and air purifier to maintain a fresh, breathable environment. GREAT FOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD PET - For pet lovers everywhere. Whether you have a messy cat or dog, these non-toxic bags help to eliminate and absorb urine and fecal odor. PREVENT MOLD, MILDEW & EXCESS MOISTURE - Our bamboo charcoal easily cleans air by trapping, filtering and absorbing airborne moisture, thereby reducing mildew formation and other pollutants known to trigger allergies. REUSABLE & WORKS ANYWHERE - Toss it in your laundry, gym bag, smelly shoes, bathroom or even your car. It conveniently works anywhere and is reusable for up to two years. LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of our products at California Home Goods that we offer you a lifetime guarantee. Our factory warranty is only available from the authorized seller Calif

Steamfast SF-717 Home-and-Away Mini Steam Iron

420-watt mini steam iron removes wrinkles from almost any fabric 1.4-ounce water tank; heats up in 15 seconds; variable temperature settings Non-stick soleplate; 1-touch steam control; dual voltage for travel convenience Travel bag and plastic measuring cup included Measures approximately 5.2 x 3 x 3.1 inches; 1-year limited warranty This may be the world's smallest steam iron with a mighty ability to set crisp creases and remove wrinkles. The 420-watt SF-717 is strong enough for everyday use at home, yet lightweight and compact for taking along with you. When trying to iron in and around pockets and pleats, the Steamfast SF-717 with its tiny non-stick soleplate, will get into places bigger irons can't reach. If you travel, or if you simply need to touch up garments away from home, the SF-717 Mini Steam Iron is an ideal appliance. Its 1.4-ounce water capacity, quick 15-second heat-up time and three temperature settings make it great for quick touch-ups. It comes with a con